BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

About Me

My name is Nurulatikah Bt Ahmad. Now, i'm still astudent and studying in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris. I am 20 years old. I'm majoring in Biology education and minoring in Jawi education. I lived at Gurun, Kedah since 7 years ago. I totally pure from Kedah and I was born in Hospital Besar Sungai Petani but right now called Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim.
My primary school was in Bedong Kedah that is Sekolah Kebangsaan Ladang Harvard since 1996 until 2002. Then I further my study at the secondary school, Sekolah Menengah Sains Pokok Sena since 2003 until 2007. After that I got well in my SPM results,so after that I apply Penang Matriculation to futher my study since 2008 until 2009. Right now, since 2009 until 2013 I become one of the students of UPSI and maybe become a teacher one day.
I am the eldest sister from seven siblings. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. We are big family when we gather together.My father,Mr.Ahmad Bin Ishak work as a lab assistant at rubber factory and my mother is a housewife.As an eldest sister in the family, I always need to show good results and good personalioty to my sisters and brothers so that they also can follow me.

0 comments: