BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Teaching Philosophy

As an educator ,I will strive to encourage excellence in my students and myself. I also want to prefer the course materials should be interactive and relevant to the current issue. Students learn and retain more information if the material is presented in an environment that is interesting and interactive. For this reason I believe that using the variety of multimedia such as video,slides and internet is an effective way to complement traditional course lectures and laboratory exercises.In my interactions with students, i will strive always to be respectful, especially  when dealing with different options that may arise as a product of scientific . I want my students to learn to think critically , not merely to accept my ideas and opinions.

0 comments: