BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Appreciation



Assalamualaikum W.B.T


Grateful to His divine grace and giving me the opportunity of time and energy to complete the task in this semester. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you goes to Prof. Madya Dr Sopia Md Yassin and Sir Halim which has provided guidance to me in completing this task was given. I would also like to thank my colleagues are willing to assist in providing knowledge and guidance if I have trouble completing this educational blog. And last but not least, thanks to my parents who have a lot of rocks in terms of providing moral support and advice gave me the enthusiasm to complete this task. So, that's all from me.                                                                      


Thank You


0 comments: